If you dont' wash the hands after contact with pathogens, it is easy to spread the disease. Therefore, hand hygiene is the primary condition for the prevention of infectious diseases, wash hands with liquid soap or alcohol solution anxious hands disinfection, hand hygiene can be maintained. Under normal circumstances, such as the hands when no dirt can contain 70-80% alcohol solution anxious hand.
When hands should be clean:
1) before contact with eyes, nose and mouth
2) before eating, after using the toilet
3) hands were contaminated respiratory secretions (for example: sneezing, coughing, after)
4) have had contact with the public object (for example: escalator, lift buttons, etc.)
5) after touch with animals and poultry